One of the best Thunder Runs in the world is happening in the Ruapehu!
Where Harley Davidson’s come to party, the dedicated H.O.G National Rally Thunder Run is something New Zealand has wanted for some time, and finally it’s here, with what will be one brilliant weekend in Ohakune, Ruapehu!
THUNDER MOUNTAIN 2020 will bring an atmosphere to the mountain like never before and with sell-out rallys every year this is one of the hottest tickets in town this summer.
This year H.O.G Australasia have gone bigger and better than ever thanks to Jack Daniels and we can’t wait to enjoy this kick-ass three day event with you.
So here’s what’s going down and why you NEED tickets to this event now!
Friday March 13th
– Registrations open 2pm at The Powderhorn, bottom of the Mountain Road, Ohakune.
Saturday March 14th
– Street market from 9am with rider registrations till 1pm.
– Then let the THUNDER begin! Up to a thousand bikes take on the mighty Mountain Road winding up to Turoa. Something to behold in itself! Descend climb to the Powderhorn around 3.30pm
– From 7pm The Junction Ohakune will come alive with the exclusive Thunder Mountain LIVE show featuring the Jordan Luck Band and Taupo’s own Blind Venetians, rock out on stage till late. Get your tickets HERE.
Sunday March 15th
– BBQ brunch from 9am to midday-ish at the Ohakune Carrot Park and then the H.O.G’s hit the road.
Keep SKI loud to score your tickets!