From tomorrow – Tuesday 21st April, New World Ohakune and Turangi will be using a virtual queue system to improve your comfort and safety when shopping:
1. TXT our unique code of Ohakune/Turangi to 332.
If you don’t get a TXT back during your the first few times, come in-store and check in physically with the team instead and they can help you.
2. Don’t have a phone? Come and see our friendly team in the foyer to secure a place in the queue by getting a ticket 🎟and then listen out for your number to be called.
3. Your ticket OR a return TXT will confirm your place in line so you can wait somewhere more comfortable, in your car or maybe somewhere else nearby.
4. For those who TXT, you will be notified once it’s your turn to shop, just be sure to get to the store 🚗🛵🚲🏃🏽♀️ within 15 minutes so you don’t lose your spot!
5. Show your TXT confirmation OR ticket to our team in the entrance and then you can start your shop.
Just be sure to remember your 2 metre physical distancing, only touch what you are going to buy, use contactless payments where possible, leave your reusable bags in the car and please #bekind.
Just don’t forget your phone or ticket to show the team.