Want to work with us?
Posted 18 Sept, 2020
We are looking for a rock star to join our regional team. Ski is a regional network that connects with our audience – a reach of almost 100,000 people who are FUN, dynamic, busy and active, that consume Contemporary Hit Radio. This includes a huge number of domestic visitors to our regions. If this sounds like an audience you can relate to and connect with, come and live in Auckland and Wellington’s all year-round adventure playground and have a great time while busting out some killer radio!
You will need to
– Prepare and present a prime-time entertaining show that’s engaging and relevant
– Have confidence working in front of a crowd and MC-ing public events and promos
– Assist with digital and socials
– Assist with product sampling including client procurement and liaison
– Be a positive player in a tight-knit, multi-functional, solutions orientated team
If you’re not afraid of working smart and hard and have at least 6 months commercial experience on-air then we need to hear from you now. Ski’s ‘FM footprint’ includes Taupo, Ruapehu, Whanganui and all those areas in between so knowledge of the central North Island would be advantageous.
What we offer
– Competitive pay/package
– An opportunity for professional growth and an on-air career path
– A focused and collaborative work environment where you wont be wondering if a restructure is on the cards every 5 minutes!
– A workplace that likes a good laugh that isn’t too PC
This position will need be filled ASAP with an immediate start. It is Ruapehu based.
Show us what you’ve got and email the following before Sept 30th;
- Audio demonstrator (include an on air shift, commercials and any cross-overs/phone-in’s and even a video or digital package you may have produced)
- Full CV and industry referees
to Danni Jones (Operations Manager) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to call if you have any further questions 07 3765520