- This event has passed.
Traffic Management NZ Taupo Great Lake Relay
12 February @ 06:00 - 13:00
Join us for the 26th Anniversary Taupo Great Lake Relay.
Round up your friends, family or work colleagues and join thousands of others running and walking around and along the length of Lake Taupo.
Renowned for being a great team-building exercise, the Great Lake Relay has been described by participants as the most social and scenic event in New Zealand.
The Traffic Management NZ Great Lake Relay covers the 155km around Lake Taupo. Each team consists of 9 to 18 members, either running or walking the entire distance around Lake Taupo.
The Smiths Sports Shoes/Asics Length of the Lake Relay caters for teams of 4 to 8 who can run or walk to complete the eight legs, 67km from Pukawa on the southern end of the lake back to Taupo.
If you’re really up for a challenge, take on one of the ultra-marathon options. Run or walk the Ledlenser 67km Length of the Lake or the 155km Great Lake Event!
- Great Lake Relay – Price per person: $45.00
- Great Lake Solo: $75.00
- Length of the Lake Relay – Price per person: $45.00
- Length of the Lake Solo: $75.00
- Great Lake Relay – Price per person + $50 late fee per team: $45.00
- Great Lake Solo – Late Entry Fee: $85.00
- Length of the Lake Relay – Price per person + $50 late fee per team: $45.00
- Length of the Lake Solo – Late Entry Fee: $85.00
- Buy Tickets – 07 348 3301