Management & marketing team

Danni Jones

Where is Danni’s pic? Who knows. If she got off her phone once in a while maybe we’d have time to take one!! New one coming soon. Danni is our Operations Manager and keeps everything running smoothly… if there was ever such a thing! You’ll hear her on-air quite a bit filling in for our teams sick days, holidays and hungover days!

Iain Stables

Resident ‘Bad Boy’ a.k.a. Manchild who spent 80% of his adult life wrecking havoc on-air nationwide and the other 20% losing his cellphone (or not picking it up when it’s ringing).  Since growing up (kind of), Stables is now our Branded Content and Engagement Managerwhich is really just a flash title. Stables holds the record for the company’s highest expense claims to be reimbursed (can you even claim for cat biscuits?).

Phil King

Phil is one of our senior regional account managers who migrated from Auckland to the central North Island. Sports and outdoor mad he loves this part of NZ. He made the change from print to radio five years ago and has been an integral part of Ski’s development into Wanganui and Rangatikei.