2017 Winter Highlights
- Double the snowmaking on Whakapapa lower mountain
- All weather snowmaking on Happy Valley to guarantee opening on 3 June
- Delta Quad replacing Waterfall T-bar at Whakapapa
- 3 new carpet lifts at Happy Valley
- Elevator access to Happy Valley
- Ski Shuttles from Taupo, National Park, Whakapapa Village and Ohakune
- More snowmaking at Turoa
New Optional Upgrades
Night skiing at Happy Valley and lower mountain Whakapapa-Friday and Saturday nights* (commencing 7th July)
First tracks 8am – 9am daily | Whakapapa only
Platinum Pass: includes all the benefits of a 2017 Season Pass + 20% off on-mountain purchases, premium parking at Whakapapa and Turoa Ski Areas, first tracks and night skiing all season long.
10% off Food and beverage (alcohol excluded)
10% off Full price retail purchases at Vertical Retail
10% off Snowsports
10% off Rentals
Buddy Passes: 4x 50% off full-mountain day passes
Around the Mountain Discounts
Enjoy off-mountain with great discounts at local businesses and reciprocal pass benefits in the south island and overseas. This is constantly being updated, click here to see some of the epic discounts on offer.
Did we mention we also have joint season passes with SnowPlanet and Cardrona available? Click here for more details.
Being a Season Pass holder really does pay off!
Steep savings are yours, but only if you take advantage now.
DATES TO REMEMBER
Happy Valley Snow Park: Opening 3rd June
Whakapapa Lower Mountain: Opening 10th June
Whakapapa and Turoa Ski Areas (both lower and upper): Opening 1st July