On-Air Presenter (Full time)
Listed: 11 / 05 / 2021
We are growing our team and are looking for an up-and-coming rock star that’s a great communicator to join our team!
SKI is a Regional Network that connects with our audience – with a reach of almost 110,000 people. Come and work in the North Islands winter party capital
We are a FUN, Dynamic, Busy and Active crew – SKI is proud to be one of the only independent contemporary hit Stations in the country.
If your goals include getting to The Edge, ZM or More FM then this could be your pathway!
SKI’s audience includes a huge number of domestic visitors to our regions, so if you think this is a ‘small town gig, talking to small town locals’ you’d be wrong!
Our domestic visitor numbers are HUGE and you’d need to relate to and connect with Aucklanders and Wellingtonians who stay and play in our broadcast regions
So if this sounds like you, come and live in Auckland and Wellington’s all year-round adventure playground (Summer is busier than Winter!) and have a great time while busting out some killer radio!
You will need to:
– Prepare and present a Prime-Time entertaining show that’s engaging and relevant
– Have confidence working in front of a crowd and MC-ing Public Events and Promotions
– Assist with producing cutting edge Digital & Social Content along with Promotions
– Be a positive player in a tight-knit, multi-functional, solutions orientated team
If you’re not afraid of working smart and hard, you’ve completed Broadcasting / Media Studies or have Industry Experience then we want to hear from you!
Broadcasting too nearly 110k permanent residents SKI’s ‘FM footprint’ includes Taupo, Ruapehu, Whanganui and all those areas in between so knowledge of the Central North Island would be advantageous. You’d also be rocking out Nationwide on the iHeartRadio platform.
What We Offer:
– Competitive Pay/Package
– An opportunity for professional growth and an On-Air career path – Including one-on-one development and training with Stables (ex The Edge and ZM)
– A focused and collaborative work environment
This position will need be filled early June. It is Ruapehu based.
Show us what you’ve got and email the following;
- Audio Demonstrator (include an on-air shift, commercials and any crossovers/phone-in’s and even a video or digital package you may have produced)
- Full CV and Industry Referees
Email to Danielle Jones – email@example.com
Feel free to call if you have any further questions 027 482 0869